Friday, March 02, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Chai

Hey all !!
Yes i can finally blog now... but i m kind of lazy to say wat has been going on this past weeks... haha...as u all know i m very lazy..so i'll just post up some pics for u all to see wats been going on(so tat u have an idea ya? ok!!) :P





Firstly the family dinner(there are the cousins and my uncles etc..)

As u can see we were being vain!! (took so much of it somemore) and this was taken at charlotte's place Aaron my cousin

Then the lion dance at my uncle's place (it was fun!!) These were taken first at my place then at escapade aftertat the mall pool place..

Cute pics from siang's place (:P)

Our Japanese booth!!Minako sensei and me

Lastly, which happened this wednesday is the UBD open day where i got to wear a ukata(still dunno how to spell tat haha... well lets just say its a summer kimono)

Haha...can u believe this blog took me one hour to finish..well finally its done..now i can go rest :P and then i will try blog again after my tests or when i have some free time..

Anyways thank you for your time..and Owh alyaa goodluck on your test tomolo :P

See ya all soon

*Muack*

No comments: