Sunday, July 15, 2007

My working days :P

Hey ya all :)

I know its been a long time since i have blogged :P since someone i know is saying i havent been blogging...still the same thing...*blehz* I miss you

So its been almost four weeks i think since i have been working at my uncle's company wit my mum...i love working...at least i get to do something rather then just sitting at home doing nothing...haha...at least working can get money....and go shopping!!! Yay!!!

Hmm...wat else ah..oh yeah..i went to my cousins birthday party just recently..took some pics there but only a few...didnt take a picture of the bday boy though..haha...sorrie... but its ok pics of me better ryt? hahahah..kidding.. :P

So here are the pics:

Me and Ruby :P

V-sign for darling!!

Crystal playingg pool

The cow carpet at one of my cousins place

My aunt, Ruby and jie jie


Rachel...bday boy's sister!!

Sis and drunk cousin haha...

Anyways thats all for now dearest....so...come back from more up dates :P

See Ya

*Muack*

No comments: