Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just around the corner...

Hey all,

Goodness!! its been a very long time since i have blogged..hmmm and i wonder wat everyone is doing ryt now..because its been a pretty great July as i m working hehe...today i even sat in my bosses computer place using internet muahhahaha!!!! Dun worry my boss(my uncle) asked me to use it because he wants me to search something for him haha...Guess wat he said??? He said :"Go play with the computer in my office..." and in my head i was like "WAT!!! PLAY??" haha...but my mouth said: OK!!! Sure no problem!! haha... was a pretty fun day today....

Anyways since i got home i went ahead to shower as usual but today after that i went outside and played badminton with my bro because he wanted to test my skills!! So i said: "I sure win wan!!" But u know wat? He beat me at it bad!! haha anyways its ok ill practice and i will sure beat him one of these days...haha..

So after dinner at grams i came straight home and did my washing and then i went straight outside my room cause thats where the computer is...haha..and told mum i wanna use the com to skype wit baby darling *muack* Lucky i got it!!!! cause mum was using it but didnt know how to connect!! again!! haha.. so i said on one condition ill help u!!! Let me use com for awhile!! She said ok i just wanna check my email...so here i m typing my blog and checking my mails and everyones other blogs!! And OH MY GOODNESS alyaa!!! your hair is truely SHORT!! but it looks really GOOD on you darling.. maybe ill cut my hair like that too!!! Call it the fashion of our group...how is that?? hehe...

Phew...as u all know that school is starting in just a few more days!!! Cant wait!! At least we are going out on saturday ryt? to watch simpsons!! and shopping!! for alyaa tat is V-sign!! hehe...anyways better go now ah...gonna skype now!! *Blehz*

See ya all in school!!! on monday!!

*Muack*

No comments: