Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Start of a Boring New Semester :P

Hey everyone!!!!!

I know I know...its been like how many months since i have last blog ryt? I dunno why i havent updated anything..maybe because i have been busy and lazy again...you know me just plain lazy again...

Well december has been pretty busy as my darling has come visit me again :) i miss him alrede. Anyways i must be strong!!! As i m going to visit him soon this coming June YAY!! cant wait!!

This semester is my 4th semester at UBD...i m gonna specialize in Human Resource...as i think its a more common sense subject lah...changed my mind about taking accounting as its too much stuff i dun understand lo...so....HRM here i come...must really start studying soon haha... i have been busy reading novels and having my Harry Potter movie marathon by myself...pretty fun though as i get to stay up late as everybody at home are asleep haha...

Anyways here is one or two pics taken during the holiday with my darling...Enjoy ya? hopefully i will blog again soon..which is highly doubtful hahaha... BLEHZ..

At the Carpark...*I MISS YOU!!!*


Johnathan found two stranded puppies: Cute arent they?We went to the beach..It was fun..haha..


Well that's all folks for now...see you soon


*MUACK*



No comments: