Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Can't think of a topic at the moment...

Well hello everyone..

I know i have been busy lately and wasnt able to blog more(have test and as u know packing.. :P) Hmm...i dun feel like typing so much cause i jst recovered from my tummyache last night so i'll just show u some pics ok?

family pic at my cousin place


Then the pic with the girl cousins


This one with all the cousins in that house..haha...i have more cousins then that u know..


Then there was this bank dinner on saturday night which i went wit my dad and bro... which was at Riztqun Hotel...i'll show u some yummie food :P


pretty...



me...



my bro who didnt realize i was taking this pic..



haha..nuts



First course..the sea food (oops too late all gone..haha...)


Shark fin soup



The chicken...(drools...)



then there was the fish..prawn...then this sticky rice...



lastly desert..haha... yummie small bun which i smuggled one home :P


Hmm tats it for now...eh wait one more pics..which i took with my sis the other day...


Haha...ok back to studying...enjoy the pics...

See ya

*Muack*

No comments: