Friday, March 09, 2007

Fun project..

Hello everyone,

Hmm..these past few days has been rather boring if i may say so...all i did was stay home, watch tv and also study hehe...well then yesterday was the only day which i finally could got out..well to do our computer project that is.. :P Early morning siang came and pick me up so i had to wake up at around 8 something(i set my alarm hahaha..) we were at alyaa's place around 9 30am and of course our lazy mr daus wasnt there yet(as usual he is always late) so we started our project without him first...so we did mostly everything alrede then he got to alyaa's place

And as usual whenever i see him i will ask him to burn me cds ahahaha( HEROES eps 18 and FUSHIGI YUGI...yipee!!) well later we went out for lunch wit uncle billy cause he was going to belanja us escapade(yummie!!) and of couse it was his birthday (haha..he is 30!!) Soo... since he was treating us we order lots lots muahahahaha.... well not too much later he broke and we have to go wash the dishes there to pay up(jst kidding) haha too bad i forgot to take some pictures hmm...

So aftertat alyaa and siang had to go back to do some volunteering work somewhere...while me and daus went to his place(which is just beside escapade haha...) where we met his mum(she was asking me lots of questions haha...) then his mum was trying to bully him infront of me..(she fed him a banana..then she fed me too...hahaha...was kinda shock at first so i just said thank you...)daus says that his mum likes to feed ppl(especially skinny ppl like me haha) that was the most funniest moments i have ever encounter) well so after awhile we went up to his room to finish some last min touch ups and putting some nice pictures into the power point slides..hehe.. so i was practically just sitting on his bed while he was doing some reseaching of the pictures and of course using the Go-Leng to bully him haha...(i m so mean!! :P) anyways it was fun and long day...we were only done by 4 30pm haha then he sent me home(he is my driver) but he still needs a pointer to guide him where to go haha (as usual he was abt to fall asleep)

When i got home i straight away went for my shower(IT WAS HEAVEN!! haha..) then around 6 we went to my grams for dinner then went straight home..And started packing...cause we might be moving to our new place pretty soon...its weird when i pack cause it seems like there are so much more stuff to pack( packed till my hands and fingers were so painful haha...but i m ok) then this afternoon i packed somemore(aching hands T_T) cause no one is home this afternoon...sis went out bro went tuition so its me and the laptop today haha...which is cool cause i get to blog and type soo much today...Ok since my hands around feeling so good i better go now and watch Fushigi Yugi hehehe...and of course try to study abit :P

Can't wait for tonight babe!!
See ya all soon

*Muack*

ps.sorry no pics today :P

No comments: