Thursday, April 12, 2007

Goodness i miss blogging!!!

Hey to all who have been passing through my blog and not seen any updates..hahaha...sorry...
Today i have come back to give my last blog till i finish my exams tat is...hehe..dun worry i will come back !!!

Anyways as usual i cant stay long because i have to finish my ten page essay soon..hehe...and i have a test on monday too which i havent start studying yet so...

here are some pics from the past few weeks haha.... i'll explain as we go along:

this was before MIB class...


my english poster presentation!!


after my presentation...and of course feet pain and sat on the floor haha..

this one was last last tuesday b4 our MIB presentation( i was nervous!!)

i wanted to box Daus

At computer class haha.. last tuesday

Another wan..Cheese!!

OK i thing these are at for now...hope u all enjoyed them...and i gtg now..

See ya

*Muack*

No comments: