Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back from Exams!!

Hey everyone!!!

Its been so long...since i last blogged..goodness there is alot to tell but so little time..haha..well i m just lazy..so please forgive me *v-sign* Anyways i have just finished my exams this tuesday and so has all my friends in UBD well except Al she has french still on saturday...Goodluck!! And i just went to cut my hair yesterday..hehe..looks ok..wat do u guys think? :P here are also some pics from the past week..not much but sufficient..haha...one pic during exmas and one pic of my new haircut..enjoy..

haha...then in the coming days i will be quite busy with house warming..hehe...my parents friends are coming!!! i think there are over 130 plus people coming!!! gonna go crazy!!! so i'll be back to update on it when it is over *patience everyone* Blehz...

See ya soon!!

*Muack*

No comments: