Monday, May 21, 2007

Not bad experience...

Hey all!!!!


Hmm..its been sometime that i have blog again..haha...so sorry...have been buzy with saturday night's house warming :P and owh yeah..was it thursday that i got a call that was very shocking for me..alyaa's dad got hospitalized and needed blood..after alyaa's call i was quite shaken actually...but luckily he is recovering now from his surgery *thank God!!* and "Alyaa hang in there, girl!!!" because i helped contributed some blood!! haha finally i know my blood type! it's O positive :P haha...it was suppose to be my dad donating but end up its ME!! haha...one of the not bad experience of my life.. too bad i forgot to ask alyaa to take a picture of me lying on the bed then *V-sign*

Well then here are also some pictures from saturday nights house warming..and i hope u all will enjoy it:
First picture for bao bei *Muack* L for u know wat!!

Second is sister doing pose!! haha..

Me and me Bro!! so tall liao :P

Me and one of the many gifts from my parents friends

Lastly, on my bed after a days work...hahaha....

Anyways thats all for todays show...please stay tune for next week episode....I dunno wat..but please do..hahaha..

See ya all

*Muack*

No comments: