Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FEW MORE DAYS BABE!!!!

Hey all more blogger friends who have been checking out my blog!!!


My bao bei is coming in a few days!!!! I can't wait!!! SO EXCITED!!! haha...YAY!!! *jumps about* oops sorry got abit carried away :P hehe...


Anyways hehe..today is Alyaa's birthday so "Happy 21st Birthday Dear!!!"


Hmm..whatelse ah...i dunno oh haiz...maybe in another week or two i might some stuff to say and some pictures to show :P hehe anyways ill be busy the coming week then after that i'll be working at my mum's spa as a receptionalist :P hehe... as i will be having a long long holiday till my third semester starts(which is my second year)... Let me put one picture on here to make it more interesting:


Tats all for now... It's all for now!! See everyone soon!!


See ya!!


*Muack*

No comments: