Friday, June 15, 2007

Greatest 6 days of my life ^_^

Hey all!!!!

I m back!! Did anyone miss me?? :P if anyone of u did tag me k? haha...because i miss everyone too :P As u all know darling came from sig for a visit and just last nite he just went back...alrede missing him *hugs*

Anyways here are some pics for all to see hehe...instead of me typing lots..as u know me i prefer this words :"pictures say more then words!" haha..
Saturday night housewarming!!! behind is Siang cooking sphagetti!!
Me cooking!!Lionel, me, katherine, klyder, Billy and Siang
Playing Pool!!Lionel and bro!!Sis and me!!The gang who played game!! Lionel, me, sis and JC in church

The Saint George Churh Me and Bao bei at Windvalley!!!

Our bench at Fbeps :P

Another pic of us at Windvalley :P

On stage at Chancellor hall!!

Gorgeous on Stage!!

On the sofa outside the hall

US at TPH!! ordered homemade tofu, spring rolls, chicken porridge, pearl drink and grass jelly

Gorgeous cowboy!! howdie!!

Us at tea-box... when we were waiting to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3!!!

Our anniversary at I-lotus!!

Food has arrived!!!

Outside I-lotus!!


Brought darling to amah house :P


Empire!!


At the fountain


By the stairs!!


Family pic at Empire Hotel..

V-sign!!

Everyone!! i think i better stop here for now..there are still more pics to come so i better save them for later..haha... cause it is talking quite sometime to load everything u know :P

So ryt now..i better go first..see ya all soon

*Muack*

No comments: